Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

WINNERS of James Patterson's Run For Your Life

Photobucket


Thank you to everyone who participated. I enjoyed reading the comments, and it was also great finding some new bloggers. Here are the winners:

Sue W who wrote: Sue W. said...
Funny I was looking through the comments and know I posted one saying how much I enjoyed James Patterson's books. Can't find the post. Anyway I have never listened to any of his audios before so this would be a great one to win.roylsue(at)telpage(dot)net

Dawn M who wrote: Dawn M. said...
I would hate to have More Than Words by Extreme stuck in my head. Bad memories from an ex boyfriend...hate that song!Now I gotta go listen to something else so it doesn't get stuck in my head! Thanks! :0)librarygrinch at gmail dot com

J. Kaye who wrote: J. Kaye said...
I want an audio of this book soooooo bad...lol! I'll be tweeting about this raffle. :)

Emails are going out to the winners who will have three days to email me back with their addresses or new winners will be chosen.

Thanks again to everyone who joined in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a super giveaway! Thank you oodles and gobs!

Sue W. said...

Many thanks for picking me for to receive the James Patterson audio book "Run For YOur Life". I am really excited to be receiving it. This will be a test for me as I have not done well in the past listening to audio books. I know I shall love this one. Again Thank You.

Dawn M. said...

Woohoo! :0) I'm so excited to win. Can't wait to listen to it.

Kelly, I've sent you an email.

Thanks so much!