Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Manic Monday




Manic Monday #162
How often do you change your toothbrush?
I change my toothbrush every six to seven weeks. Sometimes earlier. I am a very aggressive brusher and if my brush looks crazy...it is gone.

What is your favorite item of clothing to shop for?
It sounds odd, but underwear and socks. I like to wear crazy colors when it comes to both and crazy patterns. I don't have any favorite item other than those. I also enjoy buying hats, but that is more of an accessory. I am a HUGE hat lover though.

Do you use social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)? Which do you use most often?
It was myspace back in the day, but I haven't been on it in about seven months...well, I handle our station's profile, but I don't go to my own. I am probably more involved with Twitter. It is great to get quick updates. Facebook gets too annoying with all the poking going on.

2 comments:

Captain Awesome said...

I like shopping for socks because it requires no thought.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I never get tired of seeing your wedding picture every time I come to your page. It's lovely!

Socks are fun. I like crazy colors too, but I barely ever wear them (which makes the fact that I always lose them very weird) so I never really buy any.

Hope you had a great Monday!
I played too.