Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Water Chronicles April 23

Photobucket


Well, I am really getting accustomed to this water thing. I wouldn't say it is a natural habit like fastening my seatbelt but there have definitely been some things that have helped me along the way.

Setting my cell phone alarm to ring at 9am, 11am and 1pm was a genius move, and I am not just saying that because I thought of it. It really does keep me on track.

Having my nice pretty purple stainless steel water bottle helps too. It keeps the water nice and cold which I completely prefer.

Letting my friends and co-workers know what I am trying to do has been a great help too, because they ask me how it is going. It is nice to have people hold you accountable.

And so far here are my observations:

Do I feel more energetic? Not yet.

Has it helped my appetite? I am not sure yet, but I think I am so concerned with drinking water that I don't think about snacking as much. This is good and bad because I do believe you need to snack a few times a day in order to keep your metabolism up. My main meals have not really changed yet.

The one obvious change I have noted....




......




.....




Wait For It....




Photobucket

No doubt I am building frequent flier miles in the powder room. ;) I think that may be one of the reasons I have avoided drinking water too much. It runs right through you! I thought coffee was bad!

Anyway...that is all I can report for now. I'm hoping for some lovely glowing skin soon! ;)

Happy Thursday!!!!

1 comment:

Missy B. said...

Good for you! Keep up the good work!