Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!





1. How did you come up with your blog title OR what does it mean?

I had been recently wed...Lord has it almost been two years? Anyway, I just was thinking how I had started a new life and a new direction. I was blogging a lot before I got married at my myspace page, and I thought it would just be fun to get out of that arena. The name just went with that. I didn't do En Route To Life, because I really was just smooshing things.

2. What are your general goals for blogging?

I just like to get things out of my head. I am a ranter, and I haven't actually had a real rant on this blog. That is kind of what I did on myspace, but you never know where I'll go. I don't even know. I started out just kind of writing what was in my head. Then I got into writing about books and movies. No main goal. I have been pretty happy with just meeting some awesome people.

3. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous?

Some people I know do know I blog. I work at a radio station and they often ask me to link my blog on their website, but it is not part of my job and I do not want to make it so. I want to be free with my posts. I may do a blog for the station, but I wont link this one. I do have a few listeners who have been to my blog though.


How often do you post (x per week)?

I would like to be a daily blogger, but life gets in the way sometimes. I have written as many as three a day to as little as a blog in two weeks.

4. How often do you read other blogs (x per week)?


I read blogs whenever I get the opportunity. I love reading them. I love laughing at the stories people share and I really enjoy just connecting. I also have learned so much from other bloggers.


5. How do you select blogs to read (do you prefer blogs that focus on certain topics or do you choose by tone or…?)

I am very random about my blog reading habits. I have found many blogs by looking through blog catalog. I also tend to gravitate toward money saving blogs and book blogs.

6. Do you have any plans to copy your blog entries in any other format, 0r do you think that one day, you’ll just delete it all?

I have no idea. Maybe I should copy them into something for posterity. :)

7. What are the things you like best about blogging?

Meeting new people is my favorite part of blogging.

8. What are the things you don’t like about blogging?

Getting rude, know-it-all comments from someone who of course remains "anonymous" while they blow smoke up my hiney. I deal with that at the radio station and I find it cowardly. Actually it is funny at the radio station, because a person will call with a really rude comment, and I can totally see their name and phone number on the caller ID. Of course I don't call them back (got to fight that desire).

9. How do you handle comments?


Read them, answer some. I try to comment back at the person's blog.


10. Do you have any burning thoughts to share on blog etiquette?


Not one. I think that life is full of needs to follow etiquette. I just think people should be courteous whenever possible. I have really had mainly positive experiences with my blog. I have seen people be rude and I don't see the point. I have disagreed with others, but I do not see the point in being rude to a person who has differing beliefs or ideals than I.


11. Any desired blog features?

Not one I can think of.


12. Have you suffered blog addiction?

Briefly, and my husband snapped me out of it. My real world is where I need to keep living. :)

1 comment:

Brenda Susan said...

Hey thank you for coming to my site & leaving a comment! I like yours too, you seem adorable, I'll be back!