Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays --

Teaser Tuesdays Pictures, Images and Photos
Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!Please avoid spoilers!


Ellen gasped. "The man who threw himself into the old quarry? My goodness, yes, I remember. What an awful time that was. Mother was so upset."

One Deadly Sin by Annie Solomon



6 comments:

Kaye said...

Mother was upset? Quite the understatement I would imagine. Sounds good, though. I may just add this to the never ending wish list. My teaser is here

kalea_kane said...

I just got this and I am really loving it. :)

Harvee said...

Threw himself into the quarry? Now why would he do such a thing? Good teaser

Staci said...

I can't imagine feeling that way as to throw yourself in a quarry!! Interesting teaser!! I wonder who he was to Mother?

I played too:

http://lifeinthethumb.blogspot.com/2009/04/teaser-tuesdays-and-its-tuesdaywhere.html

Erika Powell said...

great teaser


My Teaser

Becky W. said...

I just got this book too! I haven't started it yet, but it's next in line!!