Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Fill Ins...November 28...#100






Time is flying. It is almost time to hustle out to the Black Friday fun...did I say fun? Anyway time for the Friday Fill In! I missed last week because I was at Women of Faith, but I am ready to goooooo!!!! How about you? Join in the fun by clicking the link...if you DARE!!!!!


1. My stomach has come up with a new definition of full...and it is not pretty.


2. Homemade stuffing is what I ate the most of on Thursday.


3. The yard is so full of weeds, we get daily (well weekly) business cards from the local landscapers, bless their hearts.


4. On vacation ANYWHERE with my husband is where I'd rather be at any given time.


5. The smell of cotton candy reminds me of being a child.


6. A full on foot massage is what I need right now!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling up with my husband and a mocha with a dollop of whipped cream, tomorrow my plans include finishing up a good book and Sunday, I want to take a long, soothing bubble bath!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your number 5. It reminds me of childhood also.. Have a great week-end.

Judy said...

Happy Friday and I had to laugh at your number 1 :-) And a foot massage sounds absolutely wonderful... sigh....

Anonymous said...

eeef... The medication I'm on has redefining my concept of eating... full is no longer a goal, obey the stomach when it says enough or suffer the consequences 8-o . I don't say "I'm full" very often anymore... instead I say "I'm done".

Oh good gracious... weeds! My garden is nothing BUT weeds.

aaahhh.. Cotton Candy reminds me of the school carnivals :-D

and, erm.. enjoy your mocha... my stomach says NO

sara said...

A full on foot massage is what I need right now too!!!

btw, I grew up in Tucson, all my family still lives there...miss it.

Try the fried turkey.....it's worth it!!

Diana_CT said...

The smell of cotton candy reminds me of the carnival that came to town every year.

MaR said...

Love your choice of cotton candy!
That mocha sounds delicious, enjoy your weekend!

eMelectric said...

I love the smell of cotton candy. But I can't seem to eat it in any other way than stuffing it straight into my mouth in an unladylike manner! :o)

A foot massage and a bubble bath. Not that's a weekend! Have a great one.

Amber said...

Oooh, a foot massage, I haven't had one of those in ages!
Yum to Cotton Candy :oD
I hope you enjoy your weekend, have a Fabulous Friday

Clarence said...

That mocha with a dollp of whipped cream sounds good - might have to get one myself. Enjoy your weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

That foot message sounds good. Happy weekend.

Sunny said...

Oh yes! I love love love homemade stuffing!! The mocha sounds wonderful too.

I am rolling about the landscapers leaving cards. That's hilarious!

Hope you're having a great weekend!! I'm having blogging withdrawals.