Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Wyn's Sunday Meme!

Jewelz over at Reviewz by Jewelz tagged me for a meme. She has a great review blog that I think you really should check out....Here is the tag...get ready, because I am coming for you next!!!!!

Details from Jewelz who was tagged by Ausjenny:

I would like to know what people keep close by their computer for books. So I was thinking that I would start a Sunday feature of my own that includes tagging 4 other bloggers, not necessarily book bloggers. My meme is:

1. What book is on the left hand side of your computer or closest to the left hand side?

2. Are you reviewing it, is it your favourite, or is it there for some other reason and specify.

3. Go to page 38 and write down from the 2nd paragraph, the first 4 sentences.

4. Tag 4 friends and pass them this avatar.

My Answers:

1. This is kind of hard, because my computer is a lap top, and it goes all over the house with me from the couch when I am jabbing away during a commercial to the kitchen counter when I am cooking and killing some time waiting for the water to boil. So what I am going to do is tell you what book is in the pocket in my driver's side door. This is where I stash a book to read when I am waiting for my son to get out of school. It is Enoch by Alton Gansky (great cover).

2. I am reviewing it and enjoying it immensely. This is just the kind of book I like to read. It is mysterious and so far has me guessing. I love that!

3. Page 38 is filled with dialogue. Here is the first paragraphe with four sentences:

Pardee pounded the buttons. "What's it look like I'm doing? I'm filling out an arrest form on the computer. Last Name?"

4. Time to do some tagging

This might be difficult. :)

Sunny from That Book Addiction
Lisa at Book Ahoy
Lori at Lori's Pieces-n-Bits
Stormi at Mystery, Suspense, and God, Oh My!

I really hope you all can join it. :)

Happy Monday!!!!!

3 comments:

Stormi said...

Okay tagger...I posted up on my blog...lol I haven't read Enoch can't wait to read your review.

Jewelz said...

Thanks :)
I don't think I've heard of Enoch. I can't wait for your review either!

Lori said...

I have posted on my blog. Thanks for including me!