Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fill Ins...November 14

Yay!!!! time for Friday Fill Ins!!!!





1. Please feel free to tell me anything you want...I give great advice, and I listen well too.
2. When I have milk in my fridge I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is pork roast with mashed potatoes and gravy.
4. A good book is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about thrillers...I can always find something to keep me on the edge of my seat.
6. See's Dark Chocolate Bordeaux candy always makes me think to myself, what the heck? 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling with the hubbly, tomorrow my plans include a craft bazaar and Sunday, I want to watch football!

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Pork roast and mashed potatoes sound yummy! I can't get enough of a good book, too.

Enjoy the craft bazaars - those are so much fun.

Happy Weekend!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Hey, Kalea, I've posted my meme that you tagged you with. Thanks for thinking of me!

Pork roast with applesauce, roasted carrots and potatoes is one of my favourites!

Blessings,

Eileen

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

The roast sounds good - that's what we had for dinner last night.

The milk sniffing made me laugh.

Amber said...

I'm a milk sniffer too, but that's cause our milk usually goes bad before it gets used up, so before I give it to my children I need to make sure it's still good.
Hooray for a good book!
Have a terrific weekend, and Happy Friday :oD

Madeleine said...

This is my first time on your blog, hello :)
I like all your answers but # 2 should have been on my mind, i do this all the time, nothing like ceral or a cup of coffee and a moutfull of sour milk...yuck

Sunny said...

I always sniff the milk too. I have to sniff it before I pour it! (In high school I was in ag and did dairy judging. We had to sniff various samples of milk and tell what it was, or what was wrong with it. It was funny because I'm lactose intolerant!! LOL!)

Have fun at the craft bazaar. I'm so jealous! Wish I could go with you!

Wendi said...

:) Hee Hee - thanks for stopping by my review and giveaway of the Obama book!

Have a great weekend!

You always have great (and fun) posts!!

Wendi