Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Fill Ins...November 7

I enjoyed Friday Fill Ins so much last week, I thought I would do it again. Check it out at: Friday Fill Ins



On your mark...get set...go!!!!!



1. My blueprint for success includes lots of crayons and coloring books...preferably vintage Malibu Barbie!
2. About 12 candy corns were the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is totally Olay Regenerist Microsculpting cream.
4. Driving can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about my wonderful husband, but I don't want you to be jealous (wink).
6. Empathy is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie from Netflix, tomorrow my plans include reading a good book and drinking a good beer and Sunday, I want to get coffee in the park!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Fun answers! So just 12 candy corns? Not 13? ;o) I had a tootsie roll I snagged from the kids trick or treat bags! Shhhhhh!

Pam said...

What a neat post. I like how you were able to limit yourself to 12 candy corns, but thinking about food makes me want to go grab some of the kids' sour patch kids. : )

kalea_kane said...

Yep... 12 candy corns. :) I am learning restraint. LOL I have to with all the holiday eating coming up!