Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Arizona Snow Pics...In particular Prescott

We had snow, we had snow, we had snow!!!!



We so rarely get really pretty snow...I just had to share a few shots. This is from February 10. I was really hoping for some substantial snowfall. We get a little bit here and there in Prescott, but we don't get snow like I had grown accustomed to in Maine and Rhode Island. :) THIS is a very good thing though. :) My husband and I have been married for a bit over a year and a half and this is the first time he actually had to shovel! I didn't even know we had one!






This is the shot from our porch when the snow first started to fall.





The snow really started to pick up momentum in the evening. My son was stoked. HE really wanted a snow day! I can't say I blame him. The only down side was the snow was so heavy it must have broke a power line. Our whole neighborhood lost power. We played board games by candle light and prayed our cell phones would wake us in the morning.







This was my view as I sipped my coffee in the morning after our snow. The power had come on again sometime during the night. It was so pretty with a few lights flickering here and there.




The front yard looked very pretty --no weeds!!!!






He looks cold, but he's a Pennsylvania boy...he'll be okay. ;)



It really was so pretty, I didn't want to leave for work. Well, actually I didn't want to leave for work, because I do not trust other drivers in the snow. People just do not seem to get the idea of keeping their distance. Ahhhhhh...still....what beauty. I love cosmetic snow!
It is long past us now. Last week was really nice enough for shorts for several days. Gotta love that. Arizona rocks, man! :)





No comments: