Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Television Meme

television Pictures, Images and Photos


I got this book while visiting one of my favorite blogs Sharon Loves Books and Cats. I thought this would be a fun meme to try out. :)

1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: I almost said Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I really didn't enjoy the last season and only watched it once. So...I am going to go with The Simpsons. Does a cartoon television series count? Due to the magic of syndication I can also claim I Love Lucy, MASH, The Cosby Show, Leave It to Beaver, The Brady Bunch and Bewitched.

2. Name a show you can’t miss: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: At this time I cannot think of any. The actors I like in shows are on shows now, but I have never been drawn to a sho because of an actor. In fact, some shows that I loved are cancelled and the actors are in something new that I do not watch at all.

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Shannen Doherty. It isn't that I dislike her, I just have not liked the roles she has played.

5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: Not one comes to mind. I am more of a Princesss Bride quoter.

6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: Rock of Love 1 and 2. Even I don't watch the tour bus one. ;)

7. Name a TV show which you’ve been known to sing the theme song: As a joke I have burst into The Facts of Life theme song. I have been known to dance like a maniac to Buffy the Vampire Slayer theme song.

8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: I recommend The Big Bang Theory all the time which is funny, because I just got into it this season. I love it though! I also tried to get my friends to watch Freaks & Geeks. I still need to buy that one season. :)

9. Name a TV series you own: I own several seasons of BVS, House, CSI, The Simpsons, Friends, and I am hoping to pick up a few seasons of How I Met Your Mother.


10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting choices in television: Will Smith all the way. When I think back to his Fresh Prince days with DJ Jazzy Jeff, I never would have expected him to do so well in both television let alone film.

11. What is your favourite episode of your favourite series? I have too many favorite series, and I would not say that any one episode is my favorite, but I did enjoy when Wilson stole House's guitar and wrote a ransom note.

12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven’t gotten around to yet: I have been fortunate to watch or DVR what I want to watch. A show I like but always have to wait for the DVD set is Dexter so I mean to watch it, but I am not going to get Showtime for it.

13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Yes. Heroes.

14. Name a show that’s made you cry multiple times: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. My husband and I both bawl when watching it.

15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Popcorn....YUMMMMMMM but not too often.

16. How often do you watch TV? I watch for an hour or so when I get out of work and check my email (this is when I make use of my DVR and catch up on The Young and the Restless). My husband and I watch about two hours while snuggling on the couch.

17. What’s the last TV show you watched? Watching American Idol while I type this.

18. What’s your favourite/preferred genre of TV? I like crime dramas. Honestly, my tastes do not fit in a mold though because I love HGTV programs where they fix homes. I love House but hate other medical shows. Love How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory but no other sitcoms. I love UFC but hate wrestling. I just like what I like. :)

19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? Melrose Place. It was the only thing I liked about Mondays. :)

20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Almost any nature program when something gets eaten by something else. :(

21. What’s the weirdest show you enjoyed? Lost is pretty darn weird.

22. What TV show scared you the most? Twilight Zone.

23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? Cheers and MASH are tied here. Friends had its moments though. :)

3 comments:

Kaye said...

The Big Bang Theory is too funny! I just love it when Sheldon knocks on Penny's door the way he does. Every time I know what is going to happen and I still lol. Howard's mother, oy don't get me started!

Unknown said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that stopped watching Heroes. It was just getting to be too awful.

Shana said...

I've been watching American Idol lately with my daughter. She's a huge fan.