Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Recipe Reminders

Photobucket

Every now and then when I am blog hopping, I find a recipe that I love. Sadly, I often forget where it was. I have tried to get in the habit of printing it up or posting it to my blog so I can try it later.

I am on the hCG diet right now so this saving idea is even more critical. There are tons of recipes that I want to try but because of diet protocol, I can't. So this is my attempt to save some serious yummy looking treats. Right now I seem to be very focused on sweets. I really think that this is due to being on the hCG diet. I don't mind. The results are worth it, and finding tasty recipes helps me realize that it isn't forever.

Don't look for pictures. They will be at the lovely sites that I found these recipes at. It only seems fair to take you to where the yumminess (probably not a word) is. Of course I will be typing these up one of these days or printing them and putting them in my recipe book. Just in case.

Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- It is fall and that really makes me crave yummy, warm pudding treats. If I can make it in a crockpot, it is a slam dunk. This is why I had to make note of this fabulous recipe which I found when perusing Mummy Deal$.

I also found a similar recipe on Food.com

Pumpkin Crunch - I honestly cannot pass up a recipe with CRUNCH in the title. This is an oven recipe, but can you imagine how amazing your house would smell while cooking this treat? I'll have to imagine for now, but come December...it is ON!!!!! I found this one again at Mummy Deal$.

I found a similar recipe at AllRecipes.com

Easy Pepper Chicken - The ingredients are so simple that, this recipe is just what the doctor ordered for our family. It looks incredibly easy, and I think I can make a crock pot recipe out of it. I picked this one up from Feisty Frugal and Fabulous and can't wait to give it a shot.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies - I am obviously missing treats, because the instant I see a tasty treat recipe, I am all over it which is why when I found this recipe from Rachel of the blog Simple Girl, I squealed in delight (just ask my cat). I am so thankful to The Frugal Girls, because I wouldn't have found Rachel's great blog or her yummy recipe had they not highlighted it themselves.

Peanut Butter Gingerbread Cookie Ball - These look absolutely amazing. I found the recipe for these tasty treats at Tammy's blog Three Different Directions. It is simple, no bake, and it is quite possibly a good gifting treat too.

Pumpkin Pie Dip - This fabulous looking recipe comes from Taste of Home. I was drawn to the idea of something yummy to dip some gingersnaps in or even vanilla wafers.

1 comment:

Pratishtha Durga said...

These are great. Thanks for sharing. I face a similar problem of forgetting sites, so now I just bookmark them.