Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Josh Wilson Has a Christmas Tour Coming

Okay...I have to just say that I am a big ole nerd and I love Josh Wilson. He is sooo stinkin' talented. Not that "stinkin'" is a great way to describe talent, but dude, seriously. He is pretty awesome. Oh and the love thing, it is all about the music baby.

Josh Wilson has a Christmas tour that you totally should check out if it is in your area. There will be stops in Tennessee, Texas (several which really makes me sad, because I'm in Arizona and I think we are close enough in locale to swing by), Florida, Arkansas, and Kentucky and maybe more. Check out his website for more details here. In the meantime...check out this very cool video.


No comments: