Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, November 11, 2011

It Is Simple - Thank You

In November, I focus a lot on what I am thankful for. There really are so many things, but one thing I want to share today is how thankful I am for our men and women in the military. I was blessed to be born in a country where people have a choice to defend our country and others. People who have a kind of courage that is impossible to fathom for those of us who are not in their shoes. I am so grateful to these men and women who give so much for really so little in return. I also am so thankful for their families who also so bravely and unselfishly support their family members who are serving us. They are true heroes as well.


Photobucket

No comments: