Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, September 10, 2010

I Love a Good Sample

Photobucket

I have been a huge lover of samples for as long as I can remember. When I was a little kid, I loved going to restaurants that had free mints for the taking. I also really was hooked on getting free tastes of all the different ice cream flavors at Baskin Robbins. I don't care if it is a perfumed page in a magazine, a snack in the mail or some awesome beauty items, I just love the opportunity to try something new. Here are a few that caught my eye today:

Jergens Overnight Repair Lotion. Honestly, what is better than a little treat that works while you sleep? You will get Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer, Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer, plus a $1.00 off coupon good on any Jergens Moisturizer. This offer is good until December 31, 2010 or whiles supplies last. Get in on it now!

LINK: Jergens Overnight Repair Lotion Sample

This one isn't a sample, but GRACO has lite-up clippers for expectant moms. They are designed with an LED light so you can see your baby's nails more easily.

LINK: GRACO Lite-Up Clippers

I am a HUGE fan of El Pollo Loco, and I was literally stunned when I found out that they are celebrating their 30th Anniversary. Click on the link below for a coupon for a free grilled chicken leg or thigh, warm tortillas and salsa! This coupon is good only on September 15th.

LINK: El Pollo Loco Coupon

USPS has The Sample Box. I have no idea how long this lasts but you do have to join up and log in to get it. It is a box full of various samples. Follow the link below.

LINK: The Sample Box

That's it for now. G'night!

No comments: