Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I LOVE FREE THINGS


I think it all began when I was about 4 years old and would climb under the booth when we went to restaurants. Booths were always a great place to find money. Kind of like the couch or your washer. Because money was tight when I was growing up (still is really), we didn't dine out often, but when we did, the last thing I would do before we left was slide down under the booth and see if anyone dropped any change. I discovered this hidden treasure when I had dropped a spoon and went down to retrieve it. I don't recall exactly what I found as far as the actually cash value, but it must have been a delight to me, because I NEVER left an eatery without looking for more coin. Anyway, my point is I love freebies. I like them for several reasons. I like the try before you buy idea. If I don't like something, I am not losing by getting a free sample, but if I do like it, yay for me and for the company. Here are a few freebies that I thought I would share with anyone who might pop by.
Free Samples of Sun Crystals
One of these days, I am going to get myself a Stevia plant. I keep hearing how great it is for an alternative to sugar. Try this sample out and see what you think. :)
Free Mariani Dried Plums
I have never tried Mariani Dried Plums. They say they are a super fruit. My experience with dried plums in the past have not been as frightening as I thought. Seriously, I always thought these were best for older individuals or little ones. Then again, I am 42 now. Getting up there. Enter this code for your sample: ADSUPER Thanks to Arlana's Corner for this heads up!
Ten Song Downloads from Spin's 10 Artists to Watch
Free music is always a big thing for me. I thrive on Amazons music downloads. Since I work at a Christian radio station, it gives me the opportunity to hear music that I may not ordinarily get to check out.
Christian Music Downloads from Gotee Records
- They have music downloads for Abandon Kansas, Ayiesha Woods (saw her at Women of Faith, and she was amazing), B. Reith, Reliant K, Storyside:B, I Am Terrified, Stephanie Smith, House of Heroes, John Reuben, Family Force 5, and more. Seriously check it out. One thing...YOU DO HAVE TO BE A MEMBER (free). I joined ages ago, and I never have a problem. I love getting their music news.
FIRE - Rock Your Face Off For Jesus
Yep another download. I like it. As the title states, this is some Christian Rock. I hope you check it out. This is definitely the kind of music I like to listen to in the car. :) You can get little previews before downloading too. :) They really don't go far from the intro though. Okay...I am outa here. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big freebie hunter also. Check out Twisted Branches it's a forum. I just browse around and never comment :)

kalea_kane said...

I love Twisted Branches too! I use to go to them all the time especially for their contest links! :)