Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Biggest Loser - Bye Shay and Daniel :(

I am addicted to The Biggest Loser. I do not miss an episode. I do DVR them. It is a long show and I just do not care to watch it with commercials.

This evening I was very happy to see Shay lose 100 pounds in 9 weeks! Way to go, Shay! That girl has really pushed herself to get where she is, and it was sad to see that even with that loss, she was eliminated. Of course it is the point where there are going to be people going home that you like now. But when I think about all the lessons this lovely woman has learned about herself and about how to make better choices for herself, I know she has grown and I pray that she will be able to continue with the progress she has made.

Daniel was a comeback from the previous season. Seeing him go was not as hard, because he has made sooo many drastic improvements and has really made major changes on his own. Daniel is someone that you can feel pretty confident in. At least that is how I feel. It stinks that he is gone, but you can see he is going to really impact others.

This show really is inspiring. I have been thinking about how I really need to make my own changes. Got to give it some though, but I'll keep you posted. :)

6 comments:

Maria said...

It's great when something inspires you! So worthwhile!

gaelikaasdiary.blogspot.com

Alyce said...

I was watching last night, and couldn't believe that Shay lost so much weight and still went below the yellow line. I hope she does well on her own.

Susan Cook said...

We watch it too, my son really likes this show. I couldn't believe that Shay went home either, after losing 17 pounds in one week. Sometimes the way they work it doesn't seem fair.

kalea_kane said...

I do think it is pretty inspiring. I think it is amazing that the contestants get this awesome opportunity.

kalea_kane said...

I hope so too, Alyce. I really like her, and she has been through so much. I think she will do well. Daniel did a great job when he left last year. I am hoping that Shay will follow suit. :)

kalea_kane said...

I felt really bad. She worked so hard. I am glad that she was able to make 100 pounds lost. I really was stunned they picked her to go though. I was sure it would be Amanda.

My husband really likes it too. I somehow got him into it. :)