Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cannot Wait To See The Surrogates!

I have been going crazy waiting for this movie to come out. In the meantime, I am really fortunate to have just gotten the graphic novel from Paperback Swap. It is called The Surrogates, and it is starring Bruce Willis. I am going to include the trailer, because really I just HAD to share.

I am a moderate Sci Fi lover. I didn't run out to see Terminator (whatever number it is), and really I kind of blame Christian Bale for that or the press. I think I just got to the point where all I saw was massive negative press on him, and it tainted my desire to catch the movie. And it isn't like I even watch shows like ET, TMZ or Inside Edition - I don't look for negative stories on actors or stories on actors at all. The negative press makes me worry for any other film he is in. He'll do fine without my viewership. I think he is an amazing actor, but I can't clear my head just yet. I will probably check it out on DVD. My son saw the newest Terminator though (just so you know we aren't like boycotting the man's work or anything). But in this day and age, a movie has to really scream out to me in order for me to buy a ticket, and that is definitely the case with Sci Fi. There are so many great films on DVD, and it isn't like you have to wait that long.


Well, anyway, check out this trailer!




No comments: