Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday 9 -- Uninvited

Saturday 9: Uninvited

1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?

Not at all. My husband might not like it though unless we just cleaned the house. :)

2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom. We were talking about her coming over for a visit.

3. Last person on your missed call list?
My husband. He kids me that I screen his calls now that I have him. ;)


4. Who calls you the most?

My husband. It is nice to just get a quick "I love you" from him.


5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?

Bang, Bang Your Dead by Dirty Pretty Things. I love this song no matter what the situation. :)





6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?
A Wii. That is it. Plain and simple. :)

7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?
Instant Karma. My total fave!

8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?
I live for today. That should cover making the right choices for tomorrow. :)

9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?



Oh yeah...terrifying. That was kind of fun. :) Check it out at Saturday 9

3 comments:

Smellyann said...

Cool song, I like it. Thanks for sharing it!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

It is funny how we are all worried about having our place TOTALLY clean for the uninvited. Yet since we all think this, shouldn't we expect a mess if we show up without warning? Loved your answers...

kalea_kane said...

Thanks Bud! :)