Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Stealing - The Ginormous Meme



THE GINORMOUS MEME

1. Are you single?

Nope, Iam very beyond happily married. I waited a long time for the most coolest, warmest, kindest hubby ever. :)



Photobucket

2. Are your parents still married?
Not to each other. They divorced when I was 13. It sucked because there weren't a lot of kids experiencing divorce where I went to school. I remember there were two of us in my entire Catholic school. Granted, it was a private school, but still it felt really weird. However, I did learn much later that one of my classmates did have an intact family, but her parents were swingers. ICK.


3. Are you in love?
I am crazy in love with my husband. He has all the qualities I believe the man for me should have. He is kind, gentle, loving, sweet, funny as hell, and a wonderful husband and step dad.


4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Knowing what I know about love and by following the purest definition of "first sight" meaning to me that the person has only seen the other person and not spoken to them...no. However, I think that sometimes your chemistry just picks up on the chemistry of the other person and you can by sight see and react to the person who is right for you. Does that make sense?


5. Who ended your last relationship?
I did. The guy was a controlling bastard. And I have to say that because honestly no other word will fit. I don't like to swear unless I am driving (a joke there friends), and this guy was HORRID. I ended it and moved 3000 miles away after I did it. THAT is how horrid he was.


6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up?
Heck yeah. I was devastated by my breakup in college. That ex was also covered in issues. Great looking, totally damaged individual. That breakup was nasty. It happened while I was anorexic (yep...I had issues too), and it totally marked the beginning of an emotional and mental spiral for me that took years to pull out of. And believe it or not, I was the girl everyone THOUGHT had it all together during that time (well other than being frightfully thin), but I was a wreck.


7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I hope not, but I imagine that I have had a hand in hurting some people (again I had a very wreckless spiral).


8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
Two that I know of. I had one right out of high school who sent me letters to my dad's house in California when I was staying there after a cross country trip. It was all very sweet, but he was definitely not someone I was interested in. I was still pretty naive about boys and was frankly just not into him like that (I found out about three months later who he was). The other was a friend of a coworker of mine. He also sent me cards and sweet little notes, but he never really made a move. I do remember his name was Dino. He was very handsome and sweet, but he couldn't get beyond sending me Peanuts cards.


9. Prefer love or lust?
Love. Lust warms you temporarily and in the extremities. Love warms you up completely inside and out.


10. Prefer a few best friends or many regular friends?
I like both. There is nothing wrong with several friends who are just nice to know and hang out with, but I think you always need that small circle that you can really count on.


11. Wild night out or romantic night in?
I've had enough wild nights out. In fact, the other night we left a concert in Phoenix, and we saw all these clubbers lining up to get into clubs. I sooooo do not miss that club life. I happily got all of that out of my system. Besides, a romantic night in can turn pretty wild.


12. Back in the day: Been caught sneaking out?
Nope. I never got caught.


13. Ever wanted something/someone so badly it hurt?
Yes, when my husband and I were dating, we lived in different states. When he had to leave after visiting or I had to leave him after a visit, it was like poison in my body.


14. Who are/is your best friend(s)?
My husband Scott. My friends Brianna and Lisa.


15. Ever wanted to disappear?
In that invisible for a day sense, but that is it. :)


16. First attraction: Smile or eyes?
Eyes.


17. Prefer intelligence or attraction?
Both. I cannot be attracted to a guy who isn't intellegent. My husband is very smart, but he is also very attractive.


18. Last phone call you received?
George telling me he was inside the center (we had saved him seats to the concert).


19. Last thing you drank?
Coffee


20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship?
Well, it ended in like 2005.


21. Do you and your family get along?
We do. My family is very cool.


22. Would you say you have a "screwed up life"?
No. I have a great life. I have a wonderful husband and a fabulous 14 year old son.


23. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.
Yes. I got kicked out of the Adventures in Inner Space ride at Disneyland. I don't even think they have it any more. We didn't get kicked off as much as we were told we couldn't go back on it. We didn't even do anything. We made noise on the way in, but we were quiet on the way out, but there was a group in front of us that made noise. They thought it was us because we were doing that "Oh Mickey, your so fine..." cheer. NEVER AGAIN. I was 15 and traumatized by the unfairness of it all.


24. Do you trust all your friends?
Yes.


25. Who knows the most about you?

Me.

5 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Love your last answer.

Dawn Drover said...

Great answers! Very upbeat and positive!

Mimi Lenox said...

Your answer to #9 is priceless.
Happy Sunday!

i'm babie said...

Great thing you got of that last relationship. It sounded like it was pretty dangerous.

Danica Favorite said...

LOL on getting kicked out of a ride at Disney! Too bad they don't still have it. You could go and say, "remember me?" I'm sick like that.