Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

It is Superbowl Day!

Photobucket


Good afternoon!!!!

Today is the day, and I am just thrillwed. We are so excited to finally have the Superbowl to watch today. Last week was just too odd with no football to watch. Next week will be odd too, and I am planning on coming up with some sort of plan to keep us busy.

I have spent the early part of the day shopping, cutting coupons, and making munchies. Shopping was fun. Shopping is never fun, but it was fun today because I was people watching. I live in Arizona, and let us just say people are pretty much out of their minds with the Cardinals playing the Steelers. I shopped among of sea of red today. I love seeing support like that. I was especially amused by a little boy who was shopping with his mom. Out of nowhere he started saying "Mom, mom, mom...oh no! Mom, mom, mom! That guy is wearing a Steelers shirt!" He was about five years old! Too cute! Now the Cardinals are not my team (I'm a Pats fan), but I do have a lot of respect for the players. I think they had an amazing season. And Kurt Warner...wow! What a quarterback and what an amazing testimony as a Christian man. His family is pretty awesome. Did you know that when they go out to dinner, they pay for someone elses dinner? He is someone with a powerful faith and is not ashamed. I find that amazing.

Today, I am for the Steelers. That is my hubby's team. Nuff said...right?

I am also for snacking on yummy treats. We are pounding boneless buffalo wings, pretzel coated boneless chicken, tortilla chips with salsa verde, popcorn, peanut butter cookies with Hershey's kisses on top, hot dogs (Hebrew National), and hamburgers.

OOOOH I got to go. Game ON!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Have fun!

Alyce said...

The snacks sound great!

Jewelz said...

Hey, I gave you an award over at my blog!
www. reviewzbyjewelz. blogspot. com