Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Taking a Holiday Vacation!!!!

I am going to take some blog time off for the next few days. Actually it has been a slow couple of days out of necessity. I do want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

We had a small start to our Christmas this weekend. My husband, son and I went to Havasu this past weekend to visit family. It was so nice to see my mom in her new home and my aunts and uncles in their places too. Everything is falling nicely into place for everyone. It was like a mini vacation. I had never been to Havasu before, and it was nice to have the opportunity for my still relatively new hubby to have more time with my family. Sadly my hubby was sick as a dog after all the driving and visiting. Still...I am so glad we went.

I will be picking the winners of the books on CD tonight, and I'll email everyone tomorrow, but until then...I am chillin.

Did I write chillin?

Chillin...I wish! I have more presents to wrap and cookies to bake. I just do not have this all down like so many lovely blogging families out there. I have a tree up. :) It looks cute. We literally put it up and decorated it all the way...today. YUP. Today. I don't mind though. We had a lot of fun and got to watch and listen to some wonderful Christmas music that I won from NRT! I was stoked. I won autographed Christmas CDs from Casting Crowns, Michael W. Smith, Sara Groves, Barlow Girl, and then not autographed CDs from Annie Moses Band and a compilation of awesome Christmas music with bands like Leeland, David Crowder Band and Jars of Clay. It was a total prize surprise! We didn't have a lot of Christmas music before this. :)

Well...I am off to finish up cookies. While my hubby watches "It's A Wonderful Life"



Its a Wonderful Life Pictures, Images and Photos

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Merry Christmas to you! I'm so glad you won that awesome Christmas music! :-) I'm getting ready to watch "It's a Wonderful Life", too... maybe tomorrow though. :-)

I didn't win the Wii, my hubby got me one for Christmas. :-) He saw how terribly disappointed (not to mention desperate, being on the computer for hours and entering every contest I can find...) I was and finally told me he was planning on getting me one anyway. It's pretty much the best gift he's ever given me. :-)

I'm gonna try to finish The Winter of Candy Canes (or whatever the title was, now my brain is wearing out I think) tonight. It seems like a sweet book so far. One I definitely would have liked as a young teen.

And thank you for the compliment to my blog! :-) I love yours too!

Alyce said...

Merry Christmas!

Tabitha Blue said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!


:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Luanne said...

Hope your holiday is wonderful!

Terra said...

Hi Kalea
You won the copy of "Living Rich for Less" by Ellie Kay, from your comment on my blog.
Send me your snail mail address and I will send it your way so you can plan a prosperous New Year.
Terra
thekilns at excite dot com

The Tome Traveller said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful Holiday!

Carey

Danica Favorite said...

Hope you're having a great time off!