Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Man I Love


EDIT: HOLY COW...I totally mispelled brief in this post and had to come back less bleary eyed and fix it! What a goofball I am! Anyway...I am fixing it now, but I am still owning up to my typoness. :)

I am just taking a brief moment to tell you how grateful I am for the gift of my husband.

This is Scott and me at last year's Christmas Party. He is pretty dang cute isn't he?

Anyway, he is charming, funny (a total loon actually), but most of all he is the best husband ever! I couldn't have made him any more perfect than he is. I just wanted to put that out there.

Now I am going to go hug him.

:)

2 comments:

Andi said...

Hey Kalea,
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You've commented before and I never know where to put my comments here so I decided to put it right here! You are just too adorable! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! If you get a chance stop by your library and pick up a copy of Janette Oke's Love Comes Softly you won't be sorry! Hugs, Andie

Danica Favorite said...

How fun! Very sweet post.