Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fill Ins...

Today I just happened along Friday Fill Ins... It seemed fun and I thought I would give it a go. Check it out at: Friday Fill Ins



1. My favorite food seasoning is lots of pepper.
2. "I Love You" is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is a word I would love to have describe me.
4. My marriage is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people drive like they are clueless.
6. Make up sponges were the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to kicking back with a horror movie, tomorrow my plans include a house warming party for Kay and Aaron and Sunday, I want to have a steak!

Try it out. :)

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Hey! How fun! I hear ya on that driving clueless thing. Drives me crazy!! (no pun intended)

Well, I tagged you for 7 random "bookish" things. Go check it out!