Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sinuses and meds

I am afraid to sleep the clowns will get me or tobyMac songs will ring in my head all night or I will be trapped in an endless loop of a crazy dream. Why? Because I have a head cold.

I don't know if it is the cold that is doing it or the medication I am taking in order to actually breathe, but I have not had a decent night sleep in about five days. I catch a glimpse of sleep. I do. However, I really am just traumatized by the oddest things. I couldn't sleep on Wednesday night, and just before I settled into bed with my husband I read a little thing about facebook in The Nest (a pretty good magazine for newly weds). I slept horribly, and I dreamt about facebook the whole time. I don't even have an account with facebook!!!! During the oddball flashing dreams, I kept hearing Bebo Norman's new song Britney. I really like that song. I really DON'T like hearing it over and over again on some weird mind loop.

I have asked around too. This kind of intermittent sleep cannot be healthy.

My sleep problem could combination of stress and a cold. I have had some issues to work out lately. I have been pretty much praying nonstop, and I am hoping that a solution will somehow come to me. I have even done "Bible Hunt." I don't recommend this, but I have done it time and time again. Basically when I just don't know where to turn, I pretty much ask God about my situation and open the Bible up to see if it pertains to the problem at hand. I prefer praying a lot. Eventually though you just have to jump in and make the decision. That is where I am at now.

Oh well for now, if you pray, please send one out for me.

Thanks

No comments: