Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fireproof The Movie -- Coming Soon!











I have always been an unpaid advice giver. I have for some reason appeared to have it together enough for people to seek me out for advice. I have to say that in many ways I do have it together. I have it together after going through a lot of downs and eventually a lot of ups. I got involved in advice groups on AOL, yahoo, and various social websites because I really wanted to help people avoid the hurts that I felt through life. A few days ago, I was talking to a listener at our station who was feeling very down about their relationship. This person really did not know how to make things turn around in a positive direction. I recalled that this movie was coming out, and I suggested they go see it. I have not seen a screening yet, but this person was a fan of "Facing the Giants." I figured why not suggest it?

I am suggesting it to you too. I am also planning on going to see it as well. I think it is very important to let the film community know that we are willing to see life affirming films like this. I hope that you will be able to find a theater near you. I saw "Facing the Giants" on DVD. I didn't even know that it was out in theaters when it was released. I have to say, the movie was awesome. Yes, some of the acting was a little wooden, but the story did pull you in. And you know what? I really like that this is not a HOLLYWOOD film. I can escape into the truth of a story when I can leave who the actor is behind. So if you haven'nt seen it yet, check out "Facing the Giants" too. I think you'll be pleasantly suprised.

There are more details below. :)

God bless you and yours!

On Friday, September 26
FIREPROOF will open in more than 800 theaters nationwide. The new movie
from the creators of Facing the Giants is an action-packed love story
about a firefighter, his wife ... and a marriage worth rescuing!

While this faith-based film is flying under the Hollywood radar screen,
real people in real communities across the country are rallying behind it.
In fact, it will open in 95 more cities than originally planned thanks to
local people buying 1,000 tickets to bring it there!

If you want more information, go to FireprooftheMovie.com.

No comments: