Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Checkin' in...

It is Friday! I am just about as excited about that as any other desk slave out there. Maybe I shouldn't say "desk slave," but honestly that is how I feel today. I am actually a phone slave. I am not a telemarketer. I run the front desk at a radio station, and basically I am a slave to that phone. I really need an earpiece. More often than not, you will find me dashing from one back room of the station to my front desk in order to get it before the third ring. That phone is my master from 8 to 5. This is not easily done in high heels. I manage; however, occasionally I have the step of Peggy Bundy from Married with Children. Not that I watched that show...much. Sorry, I rambled a bit there. I was getting to the fact that it would be great if I had an earpiece so I wouldn't have to dash. Not that it really matters...I'll still be a slave, but more like a slave with an implanted device to keep them grounded.

Like I know what grounded means!

Either way it is Friday, and I am one happy little lady! I haven't made any special plans for this weekend, but I WILL!!!

Life is Beyond Good!

Kelly

No comments: