Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Love A Tip

**What works for me, is making my own chocolate syrup so I don't have to serve my family syrup made with artificial flavors and chemical enhancers...not to mention corn syrup. - Kelly


I am the type of person who is always looking for a way to make life a bit easier.  Because of that, I will fill scores of composition books with tips that I hear from friends, find online, or locate through magazines.  If you like to find easier ways to do things to, you should seriously check out We Are That Family. A wonderful website blog that shares some wonderful tips.  One of the things I really like about We Are That Family is that they have a wonderful blog carnival every Wednesday called "Works For Me Wednesday."  Works For Me Wednesday is a special spot where bloggers gather together all kinds of great tips and tricks for all things that make life easier.  It is like spending time with a group of friends who know a trick or two about EVERYTHING!  I love it!  


If you are looking for ways to make life easier, look no further.  They also have an ebook of many of the great tips that have been shared over the last 5 years of their doing this wonderful blog carnival.  It is called That Works For Me.  


Here are a couple of tips that I have found that I really like:


1- Put a wooden spoon over a pot that you are boiling water in.  It is supposed to keep it from boiling over.


2- Turn all your hangers inside.  As you take clothes out of the closet to wear, turn the hangers around.  After six months (or fewer) donate the clothes that have are on the hangers that are still not turned around.  I love that one for donating.  We also do not buy clothes unless we donate the same amount out.


You'll find lots more at their site.

No comments: