Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Monday, November 14, 2011

THANK YOU SO MUCH!




Thank you so much to Heather from Sweet Deals 4 Moms for the wonderful and timely prize of a fabulous Betty Crocker Prize pack! This package included a package of Betty Crocker's new Molasses cookie mix, Betty Crocker apron (my husband can attest to how desperately I need this when I cook- and actually when I eat), a mixing spoon and a nonstick baking pan. Everything that I really needed with the holidays approaching.


If you haven't dropped by Sweet Deals 4 Moms, I strongly suggest you do. There are lots of great savings deals, reviews and more. And of course if you want some delightfully easy and tasty cookie mixes not to mention cake mixes, check out Betty Crocker for that. :) OOOH and don't forget to check out Betty Crocker's free pdf of The Best of 2011 Fall.

No comments: