Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Family Game Night Win - Hasbro's Ratuki and Hershey's Kisses too!

Photobucket

I love family game night, and honestly, we don't get to enjoy it enough. Now that summer is here, I made everyone promise that we will devote our Friday's once again to playing a fun game. We have plenty to choose from. My total fave is Monopoly, but I am also into Scene It and Scrabble. My son is not a big Scene It fan, but I think it is because ours in the 80s edition. We will have to do something about that.

I am hoping to add a fun card game and some amazing treats too. Susan Heim from the Blog Susan Heim on Parenting is hosting a giveaway that will supply both fun and a tasty treat. She will fill you in on the wonderful Kisses Family Game Night (there is an opportunity to win from www.kissesfamilygamenight.com up to $10,000 and also some other fun prizes). Susan is kicking things off nicely for her readers by offering a giveaway for a Ratuki game from Hasbro AND 3 Bags of Hershey's Kisses! Susan kindly offers lots of ways to enter. But don't delay as this giveaway ends on 6/3/2011.

Enter HERE


No comments: