Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Is Coming

Christmas is coming and I am having a hard time. I can go shopping any day of the week when it isn't the holiday season, and have a horrible time finding anything that I like. When it is time to Christmas shop for everyone else...BAM everything appeals to me! I'll be like"That is sooo cool! I would love this video game! I must have that book! This sweater looks amazing!" Oh it is soooo very hard. Of course my budget requires that I ignore that inner "Me!!!!Me!!!!" voice and concentrate on GIVING and not receiving.

To combat my "Me Me" I am making my list and checking it twice. I am working with my family on doing a White Elephant Christmas which will definitely be good for my budget. Winning something really awesome would be a real boon too. I have attempted some awesome giveaways, and like so many bloggers and blog readers out there, I am crossing my fingers and believing for something really cool. Here is one of those pretty rockin items that I would like to win. I do want to actually win it for my son though. Today I entered Crissy’s Can’t Wait til Christmas Lenovo Laptop Giveaway and hope to win a $799.00 IdeaPad!

I entered for my husband. He bought me a laptop two years ago, and I just love it. He still messes with his desk top which doesn't stink, but when I saw the features that this Lenovo laptop had, I was pretty thrilled, and it literally screamed my adorable hubby's name. :) Head on over to Dear Crissy for a chance today. :) We can all dream for a bit! :)

No comments: