Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Dr Oz & Zappos 10 lb Bracelet


Okay the bracelet doesn't weight ten pounds, but it is a great reminder to those of us out there who can lose ten pounds and start seeing a positive result in our health. This bracelet is absolutely free!

According to Dr. Oz's website, losing just 10 pounds can lower your blood pressure, reduce your risk for a stroke, ward off dementia, lower your risk for uterine and breast cancer, and lower your cholesterol up to 10%. And these are only some of the benefits.


It is almost hard to fathom that such a small amount of weight can cause such positive changes! There is dementia in our family as well a stroke histories, and I am definitely willing to take some more proactive steps.

I myself have been working on losing my blown out thyroid weight, and I am happy to say that I have finally lost 11 pounds, but I am going for more. And just thinking 10 pounds at a time is definitely going to help me get there.

LINK:
Dr. Oz & Zappos Just 10 bracelet

No comments: