Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Monday, June 7, 2010

NOW READING!!!! Melanie Wells - When the Day of Evil Comes


This book was so good, I couldn't leave it home when my husband and I went to the Raven Cafe in Prescott. I can't even believe I have stopped reading long enough to tell you how much I am enjoying it. Well, I can believe it, because I had to work today (boo, hiss, blech) so I had to put it down for that anyway. By the way, the boo hiss part about work is partly in jest. I do love my job. I just love my Monday's off more. Got to pay the bills.


I have wanted to read this series for a while, but I have been waiting until I could get all three books in the series (if I know a book is a part of a series, I just want them all). I started When the Day of Evil Comes by Melanie Wells on Saturday night, and I LOVE IT! I am just a few chapters away, and I have got to say that you MUST come back because I will be reviewing it tomorrow.




PSSSST...the link above is an Amazon Associates link which means if you feel absolutely like you MUST READ THIS BOOK NOW! or...oh well, as soon as it is shipped to you, you can go to Amazon via that link and they will give me some sort of compensation. Actually I don't know what they'll give me. I fly on faith with it. ;) So like I was saying...come back tomorrow for a review.

No comments: