Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

IT HAS BEEN AGES

Photobucket

I apologize for not being around. Moreso for not getting the opportunity to go visit my favorite blogs. Time has just spinning along, and I have been majorly MIA. Work has been hectic, life has been put on hold too long, and lastly, my son's great grandpa passed on. I do plan on posting soon, but for now I just have to get things together. You know, sometimes life is just too full.

I miss everyone. The fact is that I haven't even been able to read anyone's blogs either, and I am so behind!!!! I do hope to be back and catching up on everyone soon!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I'm glad to "see" you back. I was wondering what had happened to you.

Jill said...

I missed you being around. Glad to see your comments today :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to see a post here! Sorry to hear about great grandpa. Glad your doing well though.