Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Because I Love My Husband So - The Gift

Every now and then, we play this song at my station, and I think how much I love it and how much it reminds me of my husband. So since we are celebrating our THIRD married Christmas and we are also closing in on our anniversary of the day he proposed, I thought I would share this song here. It is full of all the love I feel and perfect since I just do not have the talent to bring this out myself. :)

Merry Christmas to the love of my life, Scott.


Photobucket

The Gift - Jim Brickman




4 comments:

Jenny Girl said...

Too sweet! keep that magic alive girlie :)

Anna said...

Hope the two of you had a wonderful Christmas!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

ANovelMenagerie said...

What a beautiful song! Merry Christmas to you both!

Unknown said...

It makes us so happy to know that you and Scott are together forever, L