Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Mayhem - Thom's 8 Words Meme

Thom's 8 Words Meme

Welcome to Monday Mayhem
This week's Monday Mayhem is brought to us by Thom-
You know- this guy :)





Directions: Copy and paste this into a blog post.
In Exactly 8 Words and 1 picture Describe:

1. Your love life



Photobucket

A scary chaotic start with a tasty finish.


2. Your worst habit




Photobucket


I'm often distracted by my own inner dialog.


3. The city you live in






Photobucket


The place for craft fairs, parades, and tourists.

4. Your pet peeve








Photobucket


It's not the product--I hate the commercials.


5. Your parents





Photobucket

Totally King and Queen of the road trip.


6. You favorite dessert





Photobucket

Anything covered in chocolate that is not crawly.



7. Your worst vacation




Photobucket

My worst vacation is still better than work.


8. Yourself


Photobucket

A dork happily married to her soul mate.


Thanks for playing....we'll see you next week!

(feel free to submit your meme if you would like to be featured)


7 comments:

Marice said...

great answers! love your answer on #7 hahaha :)

u may view mine here

I am Harriet said...

That commercial make me nuts!
Love the Family Vacation stuff :)

Thanks for playing!

Amanda Moore said...

Number one was very witty! And we are similar in vacations anytime away from work is a good time!

Anonymous said...

OMG...your number 7 was the best. I really enjoyed that one. And the photo for number 1 is excellent. Well done. Have a great Monday :)

shydub said...

Your answers are all funny especially the last pics, that was fun.

My husband too thinks that commercial is gay.

Pam said...

I love when you participate in this meme. It cracks me up. I hate those snuggie ads too!

Anonymous said...

love it. So glad to be back. Hope your coupons arrived :)