Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

OFF TO WOMEN OF FAITH -- A little more busy before the dust settles

This is where I'd like to be...looking up at a bright blue sky and daydreaming. :) This was taken at Lynx Lake during a hike with the fabulous man that I have been lucky enough to be blessed with....that would be my husband Scott.





You know...I really need to get my calendar cleared for a vacation. I long to lounge a bit. The pledge drive is over, BUT I forgot about the aftermath. I also forgot about prep for this year's Women of Faith - A Grand New Day. This is a fabulous event that I totally recommend going to.



When I was a single mom, I could not afford to go. One of the perks with working for a Christian radio station is...I get to go!!!! This will be my third one, and I am so excited. Let me tell you, the blessings just flow! I get all misty eyed there each and every time. Last year was the first year that I saw Mandisa perform and she was stellar. I will miss seeing the fabulous Anita Renfro, but I am overjoyed with another opportunity to be blessed by the music, the testimonies and the teaching that will be all about this event.



I am also stoked to have another year with the blessing of listening to Nicole C. Mullen. I have not had the best past. I have always had a strong love for my Lord, and let me tell you, when I hear her song "One Touch" I am lost in the love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ. I thought maybe I could share that with you.



This is totally subtitled out. Check out the lyrics.


1 comment:

Pam said...

This is exciting. I'm so glad you get to go. I'm glad the pledge drive is over too. Don't you hate it when something interfers with blogging? lol