Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

CD Review - Amy Berna - Hold On

A lot of readers know I work at a Christian radio station. We have been fortunate to have some wonderful artists come in to visit. This week has been exceptionally busy, because we had the opportunity to meet with Chris and Conrad on Monday. They have an awesome CD out that I really must get my hands on. They sounded amazing live. They are doing a few meet and greet shows in Arizona so they stopped by and blessed us with their music and time.

Tuesday, we got blessed with another fabulous visitor, Amy Berna. Amy came in with her very sweet friend Adrienne (who had the most stunning hair I have ever seen), and her manager Wally Nason. They were so kind, so patient, and really shining examples of Christ's love. Anyway, Amy will also be performing during Chris and Conrad's meet and greet. So there are going to be a lot of people who are going to get a chance to hear this fabulous new-to-us artist. I say new to us, because Amy previously performed as part of a group with her sisters. You can find out more about her by checking out her website www.amyberna.com. But here is a nice linky to her bio: Amy Berna

Amy's manager Wally Nason was kind enough to give me a CD. I immediately popped it into my car when I left work. I had a lot of errands to run, and I thought it would be a perfect companion.

The CD was awesome. There was a great mix of lyrical music with a story and good praise and worship which is not surprising as Amy has been involved in the praise and worship ministry in her church for quite some time. My favorite song was definitely "Hold On" followed closely by
"I Want It All."

I am adding a little doohicky thingamajigger that will let you listen to Amy's music and purchase it online. I am doing this, because I don't know how else you can get her CD right now. I suppose you can get it at one of her performances too. Here is where she is scheduled as of this posting. I picked this up off of Myspace.






Anyway, she is pretty awesome and a really sweet woman. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by her beautiful voice and her inspirational lyrics. Trust me...I wouldn't be posting this otherwise. Neither Amy nor Wally had any clue I would listen to this CD and feel moved to post about it. In fact, they certainly didn't know I had a blog. :)


Oct 8 2009 7:00P
Opening for "Chris & Conrad" Yuma, Arizona
Oct 9 2009 6:30P
The Bridge Fresno, California
Oct 9 2009 7:00P
Opening for "Chris & Conrad" Tucson, Arizona
Nov 7 2009 11:00A
Northpark Community Church Fresno, California
Nov 12 2009 7:00P
Praise Chapel Women’s Conference Palm Springs, California
Nov 13 2009 7:00P
Praise Chapel Women’s Conference Palm Springs, California
Nov 21 2009 6:00P
Amy Berna CD Release Concert "The Journey" Madera, California
Dec 2 2009 8:00P
TLCF Victory Conference Madera, California
Dec 3 2009 7:30P
TLCF Victory Conference Madera, California
Dec 4 2009 7:30P
TLCF Victory Conference Madera, California
Dec 5 2009 6:00P
TLCF Victory Conference Banquet Madera, California
Dec 6 2009 10:00A
TLCF Victory Conference Madera, California

1 comment:

Shana W. said...

Just wanted to pop over and say hi! Thanks for entering my giveaway. GOOD LUCK! :o)