Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, April 3, 2009

I Do Love The 80s -- Oh Yes I Do

I have been watching One of VH1's amazing marathons dedicated to the 80s! This one is One Hit Wonders. Let me tell you...this just makes me wax poetic. I love the 80s. I did high school in the 80s and college in the 80s. Look at this below...tell me how you cannot love 80s music? It just seemed so sweet in so many ways. Anyway...this song totally takes me back! I just HAD to share. :)


1 comment:

Wendi said...

Wasn't that 80's music fun?? I was a little younger, and had to sneak over to friends to listen to it because my parents were too strict, but it sure was fun, and if you watch movies now, you can just TELL which ones were done in the 80's!! :)

Wendi