Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th Part 2

Photobucket

Tie-dyed peace sign Pictures, Images and Photos Part 2 of my Friday the 13th list is my favore money saving websites! These include blogs and forums that I have grown to rely on for saving money. :)



Again... no particular order.



1. Frugal Plus. This site always has great little daily deals that get emailed right to me. I love checking in on their great giveaways too! It is one of my daily stops.



2. Hey Its Free. Another place that I hit daily. I love free things, and I love to share what I find. The people at Hey Its Free! love to share too. They have forums to join in and share freebies, money saving tips, coupons and more. My friends ooooh'd and ahhh'd over the section on birthday freebies.



3. Tip Junkie has wonderful do-it-yourself tips and how to's (sp?). Check out some of the top 10 tips. You will not be disappointed in what you find. Follow this link for some St. Patrick's Day tips!



4. dilleyo. I just love this site. Every day there is another amazing deal. It is an all day thing, but you can save a lot of money. They also have a past deals section where you can ask them to notify you via text or email if a certain item comes back up on a great deal. Click on the link and see what they got. It is pretty cool!

5. $5 Dollar Dinners. Talk about a money saver! Can you imagine making dinners for a family of four for five dollars? Well, check out this blog. Our $5 mom has really done so much thinking for you. There are great recipes and she breaks everything down into what it cost. Pictures too. I don't know if I could match what she does, but she has inspired me to keep track a little better of what my items cost. I do have to say that I am pretty good at saving and spending lightly, but she is INSPIRING. Check it out!

6. Becoming Debt Free in 2009. This blog is great. She is absolutely inspiring. I actually have to say we are very lucky to be not fully debt free, but our home and one car is the only debt we have. We are hoping to get the car paid off as soon as possible. One of the things I like is just knowing that I am not alone. There are a lot of people out there doing what they can.

7. "Cents"able Momma. My favorite part is the frugal ideas, but you will find great deals currently on Amazon, coupon links, and even a little earn money section. I haven't really gone into the earn money section yet, but who knows? :)

8. The Frugal Girl. Simply inspiring and completely informative. Some day I hope to make a loaf of bread, and I think if I keep reading posts from the Frugal Girl...I'll get there. Go check it out. I really think you will learn something.

9. Hulu. I love Hulu! We have been watching Hulu a lot. We have not gotten rid of cable, but we are finished with the major cable channels. They just do not have any value. You can watch great television shows on Hulu via your computer and great movies too. We do not have a television in our room, we think it is wildly unnecessary, but we have a computer and every now and then it is pretty fun to kick back, snuggle, and watch a vintage program or a movie via Hulu. If you haven't gone to check out Hulu yet...give it a shot. :)

10. Paperback Swap. I am addicted to Paperback Swap! I wish it was around before I moved from Rhode Island. I had four book cases loaded and I couldn't bring them all. It would have been great to list them with this fabulous site. If you like books and you just want to take a chill on buying them all the time, this is the way to go. I used to buy a lot of books on ebay until I found out from a blogger about Paperback Swap. Why spend 3.50 and more on shipping from ebay and then of course the PRICE of you winning bid. With Paperback Swap you just pay for shipping when you ship books out. I have yet to be disappointed. The members really do send out quality books. :)

11. Free CCM. I love Christian music. I get a lot of music because I work at a Christian radio station, but I get more free with the help of Free CCM. Free CCM is from INO records, and you can download some awesome music directly from this site.

12. Start Sampling. Start Sampling has great forums and great product samples. I have been enjoying the benefits for years. I have been fortunte to get great subscriptions to some wonderful magazines too through Start Sampling too. I try to check in once a day. It is a great way to try before you buy. I also like having sample sizes of items on hand when we travel or when I am suddenly out of laundry detergent. :)

13. Coupon Cravings has links to many great deals and coupon savings. People really get involved and share links to wonderful deals. It is definitely a money saving must.

Now there are a lot of places out there that help you with saving money. I have many, many more that I check out and some of my best money saving ideas come from books. God bless writers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only found your blog a couple of weeks ago but have to say I like it more each time I stop by. I am betting you have a great sense of humor and love of lots of things besides just books! Thanks for the great money saving tips...we ALL can use that these days!

Debtfree2009 said...

Thanks so much for your kind words. I'm not sure how I missed this before other than it was my anniversary week that you posted this.

Good luck on your debtfree journey.