Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Awards...and I am Touched

Photobucket


Seriously, this was so kind and so sweet. Let's face it...pretty darn cute too! Well, this sweet award was given to me by none other than a blogger I would totally pass the same award on to if I could and that it Kaye of Pudgy Penguin Perusals. Great name, great blog, and wow...super duper kind!
This award was created by The Book Zombie. The details are simple. It is for those blogs you can't wait to read everyday, that you look forward to seeing updates on and that have inspired you in your own blogging.


What inspires me abougt
Pudgy Penguin Perusals? Let's browse a couple of posts and I'll show you!


1-- Check out the sidebar and you will find all kinds of great giveaways! And let me tell you, I LOVE GIVEAWAYS! In fact...I should also tell you that Kaye is hosting an incredible James Patterson giveaway for Sundays at Tiffany's. Five more copies are able to be had, my friends...follow this
link! You are going to love this book. I read it in two days and honestly would have read it in one if I didn't have to work. Truly it was out of my husband's need for a dark room that kept me from devouring this novel!

2-- She has RECIPES! Do you like food, fudge, and filliing your tummy? How about all things simple? Well, Kaye has an amazing simple lil fudge recipe. Check it out
HERE!

3-- There is a great little picture tag on her blog, and I for one am going to do it. She has a do it yourself Easter gift set up for all to view and a cute little story too...I didn't even mean to rhyme this but things happen. :) Anyway...really go check this out, and maybe...just maybe get in on this cute tag! It is titled
Easter "Basket"







Photobucket

I am truly blessed and honored that AndieJ from Radiant Light was given the Premios Dardo Award and kindly blessed my blog as one of her blog choices to award it to. Here are some details about this blog award.

Andie got this from Sally from BookCritiques.

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

Here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs who are worthy of this acknowledgment. Contact the bloggers and let them know that they have been chosen for this award.


Now in my next post, I plan to pass along this award, but again, I really want to show anyone who cares to look, a few nice little "somethings" about Andie's blog. :)

First of all, I appreciate Andie's sweet spirit and candor. Her love of her family and love of Jesus Christ is evident from the first glance at her blog. She is truly a lovely woman, and I hope you get a chance to look about her blog and know her better.

1-- Did I say that Andie has a beautiful heart? Check out her post...My Reason For Blogging.
2-- Andie has a great sense of humor too...check out
My Siter's Dog Howling Taps.
3-- Andie also does some great book reviews with a few blog groups. She gives a little info here on her blog name and the reason behind it as well as her rating system. I would like to get a rating system together one of these days. Anyway check it out here: Blog Name Change, and book rating change.


Now I really need to get on with sharing these awards. That will be in another post. Please take a moment to check out these lovely women and their blogs. I know...KNOW you will not be disappointed. :)

Blessings,

Kelly

2 comments:

ANovelMenagerie said...

I love your blog, too! I gave you an award a while back... did you get that post?

Congrats on your awards!

ANovelMenagerie said...

Here's the award that I gave you some time back.

http://anovelmenagerie.com/ghost/2009/01/08/morelove/

Sheri