Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WOW Hits 2009


I am pretty psyched about a new CD Release!!!!!

This is pretty cool news for a person like me. As a big fan of a lot of various Christian artists and as a throwback to the mixed tape generation, the release of WOW Hits 2009 is pretty awesome news. As much as I would like to, I simply cannot own every CD with every song I like. Now my husband tries to (you should check out the stacks of CDs he has), in fact I threw my shoulder once just trying to lift my husband's car CD case --I kid you not. But I digress...as I often do.

Even if you have every CD by every artist on the WOW Hits 2009 think of the space you will save by having this compilation. Plus the songs are all hits which makes this a pretty awesome collection. It is a two disc set with songs from artists like Stephen Curtis Chapman,Casting Crowns, Third Day, Mercyme, Chris Tomlin, Jeremy Camp, Fee, David Crowder Band, Britt Nicole, Red, Nevertheless, Fireflight, Leeland, Francesca Battistelli, Stellar Kart, Needtobreathe and lots of others.

Honestly, I like it because there are definitely great songs in various styles on this CD. I can enjoy praise and worship that is mellow or pretty kickin. This is a CD I can play for my mom and my 13-year-old son. What is better than that?

Lastly, and really this is a pretty cool thing that I hope you consider as well....
I found this bit of information while checking out www.christiantoday.com. "A portion of the proceeds from this year's WOW project will be donated to Maria's Miracle Fund at Shaohannah's Hope, a ministry founded by Steven Curtis and Mary Beth Chapman that gives grants to Christian families who are adopting and mobilises the body of Christ to care for orphans. Each WOW purchase will help neglected special needs orphans receive the love, care, and surgeries they need through Maria's Miracle Fund, set up in memory of the Chapman's youngest adopted daughter who died earlier this year."

Now really, what are you waiting for?

No comments: