Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Work related music? MercyMe!

Honestly, I do not even know what category I should put this blog in. This is work related, but it is also music related. I would put in under JUST WATCH, but I am not that bossy (well...not here). Stopping now before I go into a ramble...

So I am sitting at my desk when I hear this melody that at the time I could only describe as Flamenco music (check it out, I just checked my spelling of Flamenco, and totally got it right!!!). I thought to myself "whaaaa?" I have heard some interesting tunes vibrating out of various offices, but never flamenco. Obviously I had to investigate. Wouldn't you? Sooo with the utmost skills in stealth I slowly crept down the hallway (or up depending on your perspective) and found the music was coming from Mike's office. Mike has this big ole bumper sticker in his window, so visualization of anything is not immediate, but visualization wasn't necessary when I finally heard the music a little more clearly. It was none other than another Cover Tune Grab Bag from MercyMe.

The song du jour was the DC Talk version of Jesus Is Still Alright With Me. If you do not know the DC Talk version, do not expect this one to sound just like it. Watch and listen though, because it is DEFINITELY worth watching if only for some awesome dance moves by none other than Bart Millard. So if you want a lil giggle or to learn a creative dance move...watch on:







And a lil info about MercyMe's Cover Tune Grab Bag below:










No comments: