Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Countdown...

Photobucket

I have less than 8 hours until I begin my first vacation at the station!!!!! Whoo Hoo! It is also 8 hours until my husband and I take our first week long vacation together! We aren't going away to any exotic locales. We are going to pack up ourselves and Alex (my wonderful 13-year-old) and visit my mom and nana and help them pack. They are moving to Havasu. That is also a nother reason to celebrate. They will be a lot closer!



Photobucket

(Mom's driveway...my old car Sammy -- I name my cars)

Anyway, I am a great big ball of excitement! I just cannot wait to go have some fun. But first, I have to finish my coffee and get to work. Inside my head though I am just a great big fuzzy ball of excitement!

Photobucket

No comments: