Wedding Day

Wedding Day
Enjoy EVERY moment in your wedding gown. You can't stay in it forever...SO UNFAIR!!!!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Candy Cruncher Personality


I was just wondering if there is a personality profile out there for the way we eat candy. I was thinking about it as I ate probably my sixth Lifesaver. I am really only writing now to keep from blasting another one into my mouth. ****OOOH...I just stopped and stared at the one waiting**** They are the individually wrapped huge ones. Kind of a buttery mint thingamajigger. Really tasty. The thing that stinks is I will pop one in my mouth...savor it for like three seconds (I am really being generous here), and the next thing you know...my teeth are crunching that bad boy up!!! It is like they have a mind of their own (my teeth). What on earth is wrong with me? It isn't like I am impatient. I have taken my time with a tootsie pop (mainly because I don't like the tootsie roll center), but I just cannot suck on a Lifesaver or any other small piece of candy. Well, I can take my time with a Jolly Rancher, because those bad boys really stick in your teeth. I do wonder if this says anything about me though...really.

***I'll be looking into this***

No comments: